Macroeconometric modelling for evaluationg the policy impact on growth in dualistic countries: the case of Southern Italian Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Krusell, Per, 2000.
"The role of investment-specific technological change in the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-115, January.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z. & Krusell, P., 1998. "The Role of Investment-Specific Technological Change in the Business Cycle," RCER Working Papers 449, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Modesto, Leonor & Neves, Pedro D., 1995. "HERMIN Portugal," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 275-294, July.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1974. "Alternative Theories of Wage Determination and Unemployment in LDC's: The Labor Turnover Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 194-227.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Raffaele Paci & Francesco Pigliaru, 1999.
"Is dualism still a source of convergence in Europe?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1423-1436.
- R. Paci & F. Pigliaru, 1997. "Is dualism still a source of convergence in Europe?," Working Paper CRENoS 199705, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Francesco Pigliaru, 1998. "Is dualism still a source of convergence in Europe?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Cicinelli, Claudio & Cossio, Andrea & Nucci, Francesco & Ricchi, Ottavio & Tegami, Cristian, 2010. "The Italian Treasury Econometric Model (ITEM)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 125-133, January.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1998.
"Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1055-1089.
- Acemoglu, D., 1997. "Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality," Working papers 97-14, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1997. "Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 1707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Temple, 2005.
"Dual Economy Models: A Primer For Growth Economists,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(4), pages 435-478, July.
- Jonathan Temple, 2005. "Dual economy models: a primer for growth economists," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/574, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002. "Directed Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 781-809.
- Palivos, Theodore & Wang, Ping, 1996. "Spatial agglomeration and endogenous growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 645-669, December.
- Martin, Philippe, 1999. "Public policies, regional inequalities and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 85-105, July.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, Edward N., 1997. "Growth in a dual economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1627-1637, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Parente, Stephen L & Prescott, Edward C, 1994. "Barriers to Technology Adoption and Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 298-321, April.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl & Wright, Jonathan, 1995. "HERMIN Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 249-274, July.
- Heim, Carol E, 1996. "Accumulation in Advanced Economies: Spatial, Technological, and Social Frontiers," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 687-714, November.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Nyarko, Yaw, 1994. "The Bayesian Foundations of Learning by Doing," Working Papers 94-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
More about this item
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-09-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:0607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .