Predation and the Logic of the Average Variable Cost Test
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Baumol, William J, 1996. "Predation and the Logic of the Average Variable Cost Test," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 49-72, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Gregory Sidak & William Baumol, 1994. "Toward Competition in Local Telephony," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52984.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Török, Ádám, 2011.
"A dominanciaproblémák tényeinek értelmezése és a közgazdaság-tudományi módszertan
[Interpretation of the facts of dominance problems and the methodology of economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 41-55.
- Budzinski Oliver & Köhler Karoline Henrike, 2015. "Is Amazon The Next Google?," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 263-288, January.
- Valentiny, Pál, 2004.
"Árprés és felfaló árazás. Közgazdasági elmélet, bírói, szabályozói gyakorlat
[Price squeezing and predatory pricing. Economic theory and judicial and regulatory practice]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 24-45.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2009.
"On the effects of selective below-cost pricing in a vertical differentiation model,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-13.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2009. "On the Effects of Selective Below-Cost Pricing in a Vertical Differentiation Model," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hern, R., 2001. "Competition and access pricing in the UK water industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 117-127.
- Edlin, Aaron S. & Farrell, Joseph, 2002.
"The American Airlines Case: A Chance to Clarify Predation Policy,"
Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series
qt32h8b40m, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Joseph Farrell, 2004. "The American Airlines Case: A Chance to Clarify Predation Policy," Law and Economics 0401003, EconWPA.
- Edlin, Aaron S. & Farrell, Joseph, 2002. "The American Airlines Case: A Chance to Clarify Predation Policy," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0wx7c4zf, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Kai Hüschelrath & Jürgen Weigand, 2013. "Predation enforcement options: an evaluation in a Cournot framework," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 241-272, April.
- Morrison, William G., 2004. "Dimensions of predatory pricing in air travel markets," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 87-95.
- Herbert Hovenkamp, 2015. "The Areeda–Turner Test for Exclusionary Pricing: A Critical Journal," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 209-228, May.
- Michael Katz, 2002. "Recent Antitrust Enforcement Actions by the U.S. Department of Justice: A Selective Survey of Economic Issues," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(4), pages 373-397, December.
- Christian Genthon, 2007. "Can we measure Microsoft's market power ?," Post-Print halshs-00153837, HAL.
- Lindsey, Robin & West, Douglas S., 2003. "Predatory pricing in differentiated products retail markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 551-592, April.
- Mark L. Burton & David L. Kaserman & John W. Mayo, 2009. "Common Costs And Cross-Subsidies: Misestimation Versus Misallocation," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 193-199, April.
- Sveinn Vidar Gudmundsson, 2011. "Liberalization of Air Transport," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Török, Ádám, 2009.
"Társadalomtudományi tények és természettudományos módszerek
[Social scientific facts and natural scientific techniques]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1067-1087.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:94-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.