Recent Antitrust Enforcement Actions by the U.S. Department of Justice: A Selective Survey of Economic Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Severin Borenstein, 1992. "The Evolution of U.S. Airline Competition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 45-73, Spring.
- Baumol, William J, 1996.
"Predation and the Logic of the Average Variable Cost Test,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 49-72, April.
- Baumol, William J., 1994. "Predation and the Logic of the Average Variable Cost Test," Working Papers 94-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Katz, Michael L., 1989. "Vertical contractual relations," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 655-721 Elsevier.
- Baker, Jonathan B, 1988. "Private Information and the Deterrent Effect of Antitrust Damage Remedies," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 385-408, Fall.
- Salant, Stephen W, 1987. "Treble Damage Awards in Private Lawsuits for Price Fixing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1326-1336, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAntitrust; exclusionary practices; merger policy; predation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:21:y:2002:i:4:p:373-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .