A Note on Ex-Ante Stable Lotteries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kojima, Fuhito & Manea, Mihai, 2010. "Incentives in the probabilistic serial mechanism," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 106-123, January.
- Yinghua He & Antonio Miralles & Marek Pycia & Jianye Yan, 2018.
"A Pseudo-Market Approach to Allocation with Priorities,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 272-314, August.
- He, Yinghua & Miralles, Antonio & Pycia, Marek & Yan, Jianye, 2015. "A Pseudo-Market Approach to Allocation with Priorities," TSE Working Papers 15-601, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2017.
- Kesten, Onur & Ünver, M. Utku, 2015. "A theory of school choice lotteries," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 10(2), May.
- Haris Aziz & Bettina Klaus, 2017. "Random Matching under Priorities: Stability and No Envy Concepts," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 17.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching; School Choice; Lotteries; Ex-Ante Stability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DES-2018-03-12 (Economic Design)
- NEP-GTH-2018-03-12 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:17/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .