The Regulatory Environment and SMMEs. Evidence from South African Firm Level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Fedderke & Chandana Kularatne & Martine Mariotti, 2007. "Mark-up Pricing in South African Industry," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(1), pages 28-69, January.
- Rankin, Neil A., 2001. "The export behaviour of South African manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 16904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haroon Bhorat & Halton Cheadle, 2009. "Labour Reform in South Africa: Measuring Regulation and a Synthesis of Policy Suggestions," Working Papers 09139, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Andrew Kerr & Martin Wittenberg & Jairo Arrow, 2014. "Job Creation and Destruction in South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur, 2005.
"Poverty and Well-being in Post-Apartheid South Africa: An Overview of Data, Outcomes and Policy,"
05101, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Kanbur, Ravi, 2006. "Poverty and Well-being in Post-Apartheid South Africa: An Overview of Data, Outcomes and Policy," Working Papers 127035, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Shane Godfrey & Jan Theron & Margareet Visser, 2007. "The State of Collective Bargaining in South Africa: An Empirical and Conceptual Study of Collective Bargaining," Working Papers 07130, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Marianne Matthee & Waldo Krugell, 2011. "Barriers to Internationalisation: Firm-Level Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 2011/09, Maastricht School of Management.
- Tengeh, Robertson Khan & Ballard, Harry & Slabbert, Andre, 2011. "A framework for acquiring the resources vital for the start-up of a business in South Africa:an African Immigrant’s Perspective," MPRA Paper 34211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ldr:wpaper:92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janine Kruger & Rootman Chantal & Shelley Saunders, 2015. "Macro-economic factors influence on South African SMME business performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805126, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rankin, Neil & Roberts, Gareth & Schoer, Volker, 2014. "The success of learnerships? Lessons from South Africa.s training and education programme," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa: Labour Regulations; employment and investment;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:06113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.