Estimating an Earnings Function from Coarsened Data by an Interval Censored Regression Procedure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Paul Schultz & Germano Mwabu, 1998.
"Labor Unions and the Distribution of Wages and Employment in South Africa,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(4), pages 680-703, July.
- T. Paul Schultz & Germano Mwabu, 1997. "Labor Unions and the Distribution of Wages and Employment in South Africa," Working Papers 776, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schultz, T.P. & Mwabu, G., 1997. "Labor Unions and the Distribution of Wages and Employment in South Africa," Papers 776, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Sandrine Rospabéa, 2002. "How Did Labour Market Racial Discrimination Evolve After The End Of Apartheid?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(1), pages 185-217, March.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Kristin F. Butcher & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2001.
"Wage Effects of Unions and Industrial Councils in South Africa,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2), pages 349-374, January.
- Butcher, Kristin F. & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2001. "Wage effects of unions and industrial councils in South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2520, The World Bank.
- P. G. Moll, 1993. "Black South African Unions: Relative Wage Effects in International Perspective," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(2), pages 245-261, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe Lozano R., 2009. "Evaluating An Alternative To Finance Higher Education: Human Capital Contracts In Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- Peter Howley & Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2009. "Countryside Preferences: Exploring individuals’ WTP for the protection of traditional rural landscapes," Working Papers 0906, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Reza C. Daniels, 2012. "A Framework for Investigating Micro Data Quality, with Application to South African Labour Market Household Surveys," SALDRU Working Papers 90, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Hynes, Stephen, 2008. "The "Crex crex" Lament: Estimating Landowners Willingness to Pay for Corncrake Conservation on Irish Farmland," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-14, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Dieter von Fintel, 2006. "Earnings bracket obstacles in household surveys – How sharp are the tools in the shed?," Working Papers 08/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley, 2008. "Rare Species Conservation on Irish Farmland: Benefits and Costs," Working Papers 0813, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "A combinatorial optimisation approach to non-market environmental benefit aggregation," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Buckley, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen & Mechan, Sarah, 2012. "Operating or not Operating at the Margin: Farmers Willingness to Adopt a Riparian Buffer Zone," Working Papers 148830, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa: Generalised Tobit Model; Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation; Complex Survey Data;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:05091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .