Trade Liberalization and Oligopolistic Industries : A Welfare Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- CORDELLA, Tito, 1993. "Trade liberalization and oligopolistic industries: a welfare appraisal," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- T. Cordella, 1990. "Trade Liberalizaiton and Oligopolistic Industries: a Welfare Appraisal," Working Papers 100, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2017. "Effects of globalizing a consumer-friendly firm into an asymmetric mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 83512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabah Amir & Jim Y. Jin & Michael Troge, 2015. "Free Trade vs. Autarky under Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201509, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Ana Mauleon & Huasheng Song & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2010.
"Networks of Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 471-500, June.
- MAULEON, Ana & SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2006. "Networks of free trade agreements among heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2006053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & Huasheng, SONG & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2006. "Networks for Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- MAULEON, Ana & SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2010. "Networks of free trade agreements among heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2200, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antonio Cabrales & Massimo Motta, 1996.
"Country asymmetries, endogenous product choice and the speed of trade liberalization,"
Economics Working Papers
259, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 1998.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Motta, Massimo, 1996. "Country Asymmetries, Endogenous Product Choice and the Speed of Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moner-Colonques, Rafael, 1998.
"Cost uncertainty and trade liberalization in international oligopoly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 369-376, August.
- MONER COLONQUES , Rafael, 1995. "Cost Uncertainty and Trade Liberalization in International Oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1995068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sugata Marjit & Arijit Mukherjee, 2015. "Endogenous Market Structure, Trade Cost Reduction, and Welfare," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 171(3), pages 493-511, September.
- Tharakan, Joe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2002.
"The importance of being small. Or when countries are areas and not points,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 381-408, May.
- Tharakan, Joe & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2001. "The Importance of Being Small. Or When Countries are Areas and not Points," CEPR Discussion Papers 2938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- THARAKAN , Joe & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2002. "The importance of being small. Or when countries are areas and not points," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1542, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- José J. Sempere Monerris & Rafael Moner Colonques & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2010. "Trade liberalization in vertically related markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cabrales, Antonio & Motta, Massimo, 2001. "Country asymmetries, endogenous product choice and the timing of trade liberalization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 87-107, January.
- Tsai, Yingyi & Mukherjee, Arijit & Chen, Jong-Rong, 2016. "Host market competition, foreign FDI and domestic welfare," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-22.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1993033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.