Public borrowing in harsh times : the League of Nations Loans revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kindleberger, Charles P., 1993. "A Financial History of Western Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780195077384.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Pierre Quesnay (1895-1937) from the League of Nations to the Franc Poincaré: Financial Discipline and Monetary Pragmatism," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Flandreau, Marc & Mehl, Arnaud & Chitu, Livia, 2017.
"International Currencies Past, Present, and Future: Two Views from Economic History,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780190659455.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2014. "International Currencies Past, Present and Future: Two Views from Economic History," Working Papers 2014-31, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Matthias Morys, 2016. "Any lessons for today? Exchange-rate stabilisation in Greece and South-East Europe between economic and political objectives and fiscal reality, 1841-1939," Working Papers 16017, Economic History Society.
- Matthias Morys, 2016. "Financial supervision to fight fiscal dominance? The gold standard in Greece and South-East Europe between economic and political objectives and fiscal reality, 1841-1939," Discussion Papers 16/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp12-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.