Did trade policy foster Italian industrialization evidences from the effective production rates 1870-1930
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena, Antonio, 1998. "Was Italy a protectionist country?," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 73-97, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian A'Hearn & Anthony J. Venables, 2011.
"Internal Geography and External Trade: regional disparities in Italy, 1861-2011,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
12, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- A'Hearn, Brian & Venables, Anthony J, 2011. "Internal Geography and External Trade: regional disparities in Italy, 1861-2011," CEPR Discussion Papers 8655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian A'Hearn & Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Internal Geography and External Trade: regional disparities in Italy, 1861-2011," Economics Series Working Papers 578, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2008.
"Bairoch revisited : tariff structure and growth in the late 19th century,"
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH
wp08-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Tena-Junguito, Antonio, 2009. "Bairoch revisited: tariff structure and growth in the late 19th century," Economic History Working Papers 27869, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113, 2011. "Tariff growth paradox between 1850 and 1913: a critical survey (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Emanuele Felice, 2013. "Regional income inequality in Italy in the long run (1871–2001). Patterns and determinants," UHE Working papers 2013_08, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012.
"The dispersion of customs tariffs in France between 1850 and 1913: discrimination in trade policy,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2012-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stéphane Bécuwe & Bertrand Blancheton, 2014. "The Dispersion of Customs Tariffs in France between 1850 and 1913: Discrimination in Trade Policy," Post-Print hal-01134746, HAL.
- Giordano, Claire & Giugliano, Ferdinando, 2015.
"A tale of two Fascisms: Labour productivity growth and competition policy in Italy, 1911–1951,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 25-38.
- Claire Giordano & Ferdinando Giugliano, 2012. "A Tale of Two Fascisms: Labour Productivity Growth and Competition Policy in Italy, 1911-1951," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 28, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michelangelo Vasta, 2009. "Italian export capacity in the long run perspective (1861-2009): a tortuous path to keep the position," Department of Economics University of Siena 572, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nadia Fiorino & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Interest Groups and Government Spending in Italy, 1876-1913," CESifo Working Paper Series 2722, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nadia Fiorino & Roberto Ricciuti, 2008. "Interest Groups, Government Spending and Italian Industrial Growth (1876-1913)," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/08, European University Institute.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2014. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Trade Barriers and the Development of the Italian Locomotives Industry, 1850-1913," CEIS Research Paper 305, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Feb 2014.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wh985504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.