Multinational Strategies and Outward-Processing Trade between Italy and the CEECs: The Case of Textile-Clothing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Giampaolo Vitali & Chiara Monti, 1996. "Accordi, Joint-Venture E Investimenti Diretti Dell’Industria Italiana Nella Csi: Un’Analisi Qualitativa," CERIS Working Paper 199607, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgescu, George, 2003. "Fragmentarea internaţională a producţiei. Fenomenul perfecţionării active: un "rău necesar" sau o şansă pentru România? [International fragmentation of production. The inward processing t," MPRA Paper 58406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2016. "The world trade data distortion and its contagious impact. A brief comment on the WTO “Made in the World” initiative," MPRA Paper 69483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTextile-Clothing industry; internationalisation; OTP; CEEC;
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:200015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.