Multinational Strategies and Outward-Processing Trade between Italy and the CEECs: The Case of Textile-Clothing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giampaolo Vitali & Chiara Monti, 1996. "Accordi, Joint-Venture E Investimenti Diretti Dell’Industria Italiana Nella Csi: Un’Analisi Qualitativa," CERIS Working Paper 199607, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgescu, George, 2003.
"Fragmentarea internaţională a producţiei. Fenomenul perfecţionării active: un "rău necesar" sau o şansă pentru România?
[International fragmentation of production. The inward processing t," MPRA Paper 58406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2016. "The world trade data distortion and its contagious impact. A brief comment on the WTO “Made in the World” initiative," MPRA Paper 69483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTextile-Clothing industry; internationalisation; OTP; CEEC;
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:200015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .