The urban labour market during structural adjustment: Ethiopia 1990-1997
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 1998.
"Does the labour market explain lower female schooling in India?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 39-65.
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 1997. "Does the Labour Market Explain Lower Female Schooling in India?," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 01, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gandhi Kingdon, Geeta, 1997. "Does the labour market explain lower female schooling in India?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6715, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akresh, Richard & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Thirumurthy, Harsha, 2012.
"Wars and child health: Evidence from the Eritrean–Ethiopian conflict,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 330-340.
- Richard Akresh & Leonardo Lucchetti & Harsha Thirumurthy, 2010. "Wars and Child Health: Evidence from the Eritrean-Ethiopian Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 89, Households in Conflict Network.
- Akresh, Richard & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Thirumurthy, Harsha, 2011. "Wars and Child Health: Evidence from the Eritrean-Ethiopian Conflict," IZA Discussion Papers 5558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Calì, 2012.
"Trade Liberalisation Does Not Always Raise Wage Premia: Evidence from Ugandan Districts,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0114, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cali, Massimiliano, 2012. "Trade liberalisation does not always raise wage premia: evidence from Ugandan districts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59247, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu & Godius Kahyarara, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Returns to Education in Kenyan and Tanzanian Manufacturing,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(3), pages 261-288, June.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu & Godius Kahyarara, 2003. "The Dynamics of Returns to Education in Kenyan and Tanzanian Manufacturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2003-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu & Godius Kahyarara, 2004. "The Dynamics of Returns to Education in Kenyan and Tanzanian Manufacturing," Development and Comp Systems 0409041, EconWPA.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2000. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0020, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- White, Howard & Leavy, Jennifer, 2000. "Economic Reform and Economic Performance: Evidence from 20 Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 6594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "The Nature of Unemployment in Urban Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409042, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:1998-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .