Adaptive Estimation of a Density Function using Beta Kernels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lejeune, Michel & Sarda, Pascal, 1992. "Smooth estimators of distribution and density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 457-471, November.
- Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009.
"Nonparametric Beta Kernel Estimator for Long Memory Time Series,"
IDEI Working Papers
633, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009. "Nonparametric Beta Kernel Estimator for Long Memory Time Series," TSE Working Papers 09-082, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien, 2011. "Nonparametric Beta kernel estimator for long memory time series," CORE Discussion Papers 2011004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gustafsson, J. & Hagmann, M. & Nielsen, J. P. & Scaillet, O., 2009.
"Local Transformation Kernel Density Estimation of Loss Distributions,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 161-175.
- J. Gustafsson & M. Hagmann & J.P. Nielsen & O. Scaillet, 2006. "Local Transformation Kernel Density Estimation of Loss Distributions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-32, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2007.
- Renault, Olivier & Scaillet, Olivier, 2004.
"On the way to recovery: A nonparametric bias free estimation of recovery rate densities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2915-2931, December.
- Olivier RENAULT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2003. "On the Way to Recovery: A Nonparametric Bias Free Estimation of Recovery Rate Densities," FAME Research Paper Series rp83, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, 2010. "Nonparametric density estimation for multivariate bounded data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2301, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funke, Benedikt & Kawka, Rafael, 2015. "Nonparametric density estimation for multivariate bounded data using two non-negative multiplicative bias correction methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 148-162.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2014-08-09 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2014-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.