Economic Consequences of the Great Recession: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Song, Jae & Stolyarov, Dmitriy, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Determinants of Retirement Timing,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jae Song & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Retirement Timing," NBER Working Papers 19638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jae Song & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Retirement Timing," Working Papers wp281, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2015. "The impact of the recession on the wealth of older immigrant and native households in the United States," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Yilmazer, Tansel & Babiarz, Patryk & Liu, Fen, 2015. "The impact of diminished housing wealth on health in the United States: Evidence from the Great Recession," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 234-241.
- Aboohamidi, Abbas & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2015. "Changes in the Wealth of American Households during the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis in the U.S," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205451, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-10-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-10-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2012-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .