Independence and focus of Luxembourg UCITS fund boards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Jan Jaap Hazenberg, 2012. "Effectiveness of independent boards of Luxembourg funds," LSF Research Working Paper Series 12-11, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- John C. Adams & Sattar A. Mansi & Takeshi Nishikawa, 2010. "Internal Governance Mechanisms and Operational Performance: Evidence from Index Mutual Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 1261-1286, March.
- Cremers, Martijn & Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal & Weinbaum, David, 2009.
"Does Skin in the Game Matter? Director Incentives and Governance in the Mutual Fund Industry,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(06), pages 1345-1373, December.
- Martijn Cremers & Joost Driessen & Pascal Maenhout & David Weinbaum, 2005. "Does Skin in the Game Matter? Director Incentives and Governance in the Mutual Fund Industry," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2470, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2008.
- Sophie Xiaofei Kong & Dragon Yongjun Tang, 2008. "Unitary Boards And Mutual Fund Governance," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 193-224.
- Oecd, 2005. "White Paper on Government of Collective Investment Schemes (CIS)," Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(1), pages 137-169.
More about this item
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crf:wpaper:12-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martine Zenner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsculu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.