A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879813, HAL.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00879813, HAL.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation," Post-Print halshs-00879813, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplow, Louis, 2006.
"On the undesirability of commodity taxation even when income taxation is not optimal,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1235-1250, August.
- Louis Kaplow, 2004. "On the Undesirability of Commodity Taxation Even When Income Taxation is Not Optimal," NBER Working Papers 10407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2005.
"Zero Expected Wealth Taxes: A Mirrlees Approach to Dynamic Optimal Taxation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(5), pages 1587-1621, September.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2003. "Zero Expected Wealth Taxes: A Mirrlees Approach to Dynamic Optimal Taxation," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000426, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2004. "Zero Expected Wealth Taxes: A Mirrlees Approach to Dynamic Optimal Taxation," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000729, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laroque, Guy R., 2005.
"Indirect taxation is superfluous under separability and taste homogeneity: a simple proof,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 141-144, April.
- Guy Laroque, 2004. "Indirect Taxation is Superfluous under Separability and Taste Homogeneity : A Simple Proof," Working Papers 2004-23, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsInheritance; Optimal taxation; Wealth;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-12-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-DGE-2012-12-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PBE-2012-12-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-12-22 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.