Report NEP-ACC-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M.P. Lycklama Ã Nijeholt & Y.K. Grift & J.M.J. Blommaert, 2012. "Comparing goodwill before and after the changes in us gaap in 2001," Working Papers 12-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- M.P. Lycklama Ã Nijeholt & Y.K. Grift, 2012. "Goodwill measuring value creation of acquisitions: an empirical research," Working Papers 12-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Francesco Figari & Paulus, A. (Alari), 2012. "GINI DP 28: The impact of indirect taxes and imputed rent on inequality: A comparison with cash transfers and direct taxes in five EU countries," GINI Discussion Papers 28, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Luca Gandullia & Nicola Iacobone & Alastair Thomas, 2012. "Modelling the Tax Burden on Labour Income in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and South Africa," OECD Taxation Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Haufler, Andreas & Bauer, Christian J., 2012. "Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 14277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hemmerich, Kristina & Kiesewetter, Dirk, 2012. "Ein Nachruf auf die Diskussion zur entscheidungsneutralen Gewinnbesteuerung," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 139, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Antonio De Socio & Valentina Nigro, 2012. "Does corporate taxation affect cross-country firm leverage?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 889, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2012. "A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez Ros, 2012. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D: What do firms use and why?," Working Papers wpdea1212, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.