Modelling the Tax Burden on Labour Income in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and South Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilio Espino & Martín González Rozada, 2015. "On the Implications of Taxation for Investment, Savings and Growth: Evidence from Brazil, Chile and Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 89116, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Isabelle Joumard & Urban Sila & Hermes Morgavi, 2015. "Challenges and Opportunities of India's Manufacturing Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1183, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscoin fiscal; cotisations de sécurité sociale; impôt sur le revenu des personnes physiques; labour income; personal income tax; revenus du travail; social security contributions; tax wedge;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-12-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AFR-2012-12-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-22 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2012-12-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-12-22 (Public Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2012-12-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ctpaaa:14-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .