Report NEP-SEA-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Inoguchi, 2012. "Nonperforming loans and public asset management companies in Malaysia and Thailand," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 398, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Maddaremmeng A. Panennungi & Rahadjeng Pulungsari & Evi Fitriani & Lily Tjahjandari & Surjadi & Padang Wicaksono, 2012. "Mapping of Issues Development in Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) and Indonesia Agenda toward 2013: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201211, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Nov 2012.
- Machikita, Tomohiro & Ueki, Yasushi, 2012. "Impact of Production Linkages on Industrial Upgrading in ASEAN, the People’s Republic of China, and India: Organizational Evidence of a Global Supply Chain," ADBI Working Papers 399, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2012. "China-Japan-Korea (CJK)'s FTA Strategy towards ASEAN Countries: A Game Theoretical Approach," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201210, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Oct 2012.
- Mohanty, Brahmanand & Scherfler, Martin & Devatha, Vikram, 2012. "Lifestyle Choices and Societal Behavior Changes as Local Climate Strategy," ADBI Working Papers 398, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gunilla Pettersson, 2012. "Do Supply-Side Education Programmes Work? The Impact of Increased School Supply on Schooling and Wages in Indonesia Revisited," Working Paper Series 4912, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Jens Arnold, 2012. "Improving the Tax System in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 998, OECD Publishing.
- Luca Gandullia & Nicola Iacobone & Alastair Thomas, 2012. "Modelling the Tax Burden on Labour Income in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and South Africa," OECD Taxation Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Sharon Walsh, 2012. "Climate Change and Tourism in the Arctic Circle," Working Paper Series 5212, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Polimeni, Rachel & Levine, David I., 2012. "Prices Matter: Comparing Two Tests of Adverse Selection in Health Insurance," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt135813k8, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.