Report NEP-PUB-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radhika Lahiri & Mark Phoon, 2012. "Tax Evasion, Inequality and Progressive Taxes: A Political Economy Perspective Joseph," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 296, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2012. "A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathieu Désolé & Stefano Farolfi & Patrick Rio, 2012. "How does context influence players’ behaviour ? Experimental assessment in a 3-player coordination problem," Working Papers 12-36, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Daniel B. Jones & Werner Troesken & Randall Walsh, 2012. "A Poll Tax by any Other Name: The Political Economy of Disenfranchisement," NBER Working Papers 18612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Haufler, Andreas & Bauer, Christian J., 2012. "Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 14277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez Ros, 2012. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D: What do firms use and why?," Working Papers wpdea1212, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Luca Gandullia & Nicola Iacobone & Alastair Thomas, 2012. "Modelling the Tax Burden on Labour Income in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and South Africa," OECD Taxation Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- David Nguyen-Thanh & Christoph Strupat, 2012. "Is the Burden Too Small? – Effective Tax Rates in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 0389, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jens Matthias Arnold, 2012. "Improving the Tax System in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 998, OECD Publishing.