Report NEP-DGE-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goenka, Aditya & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2011. "Equilibrium in the growth model with an endogenous labor-leisure choice," LERNA Working Papers 11.06.340, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration," Working Papers 159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2012. "The Making Of A Great Contraction With A Liquidity Trap and A Jobless Recovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 9237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2012. "A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2012. "A Search-Equilibrium Approach to the Effects of Immigration on Labor Market Outcomes," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 17-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Oikonomou, Rigas & Scott, Andrew, 2012. "The Impact of Debt Levels and Debt Maturity on Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassler, John & Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2012. "The Fossile Episode," CEPR Discussion Papers 9256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krebs, Tom & Krishna, Pravin & Maloney, William F., 2012. "Income Risk, Income Mobility and Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 7056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cole, Harold & Kim, Soojin & Krueger, Dirk, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Kerr, 2012. "A Model of Comparative Advantage with Matching in the Urban Tanzanian Labour Market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rui Albuquerque & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2012. "Valuation Risk and Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Agliardi & L. Sereno, 2012. "On the optimal timing of switching from non-renewable to renewable resources: dirty vs clean energy sources and the relative efficiency of generators," Working Papers wp855, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "The Time-Inconsistency Factor: How Banks Adapt to their Mix of Savers," Working Papers CEB 12-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," Working papers 2012-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.