Trade Effects of Regional Aid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2004.
"International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(3), pages 445-470, August.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2001. "International Commodity Taxation Under Monopolistic Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 529, CESifo.
- Pfluger, Michael & Andreas Haufler, 2003. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 165, Royal Economic Society.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2003. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 332, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2001. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Departmental Discussion Papers 108, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Pflüger, Michael, 2004. "International commodity taxation under monopolistic competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 20425, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2009.
"Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 696-713, November.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2006. "Agglomeration under Forward-Looking Expectations: Potentials and Global Stability," MPRA Paper 15239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag & Christian Martincus, 2006.
"Economic Integration and Manufacturing Concentration Patterns: Evidence from MERCOSUR,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 297-319, July.
- Traistaru, Iulia & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2003. "Economic integration and manufacturing concentration patterns: Evidence from Mercosur," ZEI Working Papers B 23-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "Economic Integration And Manufacturing Concentration Patterns: Evidence From Mercosur," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 163, Royal Economic Society.
- Shin‐Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007.
"Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 227-250, March.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2005. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-360, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2006. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A002, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006. "Self-organizing Urban Hierarchy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-414, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ostbye, Stein, 1999. "Should Norway give up regional employment subsidies?," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa322, European Regional Science Association.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki & Ikeda, Kiyohiro, 2012.
"Spatial discounting, Fourier, and racetrack economy: A recipe for the analysis of spatial agglomeration models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1729-1759.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki & Ikeda, Kiyohiro, 2009. "Spatial Discounting, Fourier, and Racetrack Economy: A Recipe for the Analysis of Spatial Agglomeration Models," MPRA Paper 21738, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Dec 2009.
- Pflüger, Michael P., 2001. "A Simple, Analytically Solvable Chamberlinian Agglomeration Model," IZA Discussion Papers 359, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
- Hjerppe, Reino & Voipio, Iikko & Mäkelä, Pekka, 1998. "Finland as a Member of European Union - First Experiences," Discussion Papers 180, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Location; Public Infrastructure; Regional Aid; Regional Integration;
All these keywords.
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.