Trade Effects of Regional Aid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2004.
"International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(3), pages 445-470, August.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2001. "International Commodity Taxation Under Monopolistic Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 529, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haufler, Andreas & Pflüger, Michael, 2004. "International commodity taxation under monopolistic competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 20425, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2003. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 332, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pfluger, Michael & Andreas Haufler, 2003. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 165, Royal Economic Society.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2001. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Departmental Discussion Papers 108, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hjerppe, Reino & Voipio, Iikko & Mäkelä, Pekka, 1998. "Finland as a Member of European Union - First Experiences," Discussion Papers 180, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007.
"Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 227-250, March.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2005. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-360, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2006. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A002, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006. "Self-organizing Urban Hierarchy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-414, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ostbye, Stein, 1999. "Should Norway give up regional employment subsidies?," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa322, European Regional Science Association.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki & Ikeda, Kiyohiro, 2012.
"Spatial discounting, Fourier, and racetrack economy: A recipe for the analysis of spatial agglomeration models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1729-1759.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki & Ikeda, Kiyohiro, 2009. "Spatial Discounting, Fourier, and Racetrack Economy: A Recipe for the Analysis of Spatial Agglomeration Models," MPRA Paper 21738, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Dec 2009.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2009.
"Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 696-713, November.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2006. "Agglomeration under Forward-Looking Expectations: Potentials and Global Stability," MPRA Paper 15239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag & Christian Martincus, 2006.
"Economic Integration and Manufacturing Concentration Patterns: Evidence from MERCOSUR,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 297-319, July.
- Traistaru, Iulia & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2003. "Economic integration and manufacturing concentration patterns: Evidence from Mercosur," ZEI Working Papers B 23-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "Economic Integration And Manufacturing Concentration Patterns: Evidence From Mercosur," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 163, Royal Economic Society.
- Pflüger, Michael P., 2001. "A Simple, Analytically Solvable Chamberlinian Agglomeration Model," IZA Discussion Papers 359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Location; Public Infrastructure; Regional Aid; Regional Integration;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .