Democracy and Reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Levon Barseghyan, 2008. "Entry costs and cross-country differences in productivity and output," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 145-167, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Democracies Pay Higher Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 707-738.
- Stulz, Rene M. & Williamson, Rohan, 2003. "Culture, openness, and finance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 313-349, December.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 9-41.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1369-1401.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Luke Gallup & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew D. Mellinger, 1998. "Geography and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 6849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual-Specific Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1146-1155.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 2000.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 341-388.
- John Luke Gallup & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew D. Mellinger, 1998. "Geography and Economic Development," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1856, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Rajan, Raghuram, 2006. "Entry regulation as a barrier to entrepreneurship," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 591-629, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- EZZAT Riham Ahmed, 2015.
"Paving the Way for Better Telecom Performance: Evidence from the Telecommunication Sector in MENA Countries,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, pages 157-199.
- Cobanli, Onur & Hubert, Franz, 2014. "Pipeline Power: A Case Study of Strategic Network Investments," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100596, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Amin, Mohammad & Djankov, Simeon, 2009. "Natural resources and reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4882, The World Bank.
- Riham Ahmed Ezzat, 2015.
"Paving the way for better telecom performance: Evidence from the telecommunication sector in MENA countries,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Riham Ahmed Ezzat, 2015. "Paving the way for better telecom performance: Evidence from the telecommunication sector in MENA countries," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:eur:ejisjr:185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mawussé K. N. Okey, 2011. "Institutional Reforms, Private Sector, and Economic Growth in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alexander Salhi & Andreas Kern & Martin Rößler, 2010. "Growth Patterns in the CIS-8: A Political Economy Approach," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), pages 686-708.
More about this item
KeywordsDemocracy; Reform; Regulation;
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-02-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAW-2009-02-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-02-28 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:7151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.