Terms of Trade Shocks and Domestic Prices under Tariffs and Quotas: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael S. Michael, 1992. "International Factor Mobility, Non-traded Goods, Tariffs, and the Terms of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 493-499, May.
- Martin, John P. & Neary, J. Peter, 1980. "Variable labour supply and the pure theory of international trade : An empirical note," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 549-559, November.
- Anam, Mahmudul, 1989. "Terms of trade shocks and domestic prices under tariffs and quotas : A note," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1279-1282, July.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Capital Subsidies and Employment in an Open Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 334-356, November.
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985, March.
- Martin, John P, 1976. "Variable Factor Supplies and the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 820-831, December.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Tariffs vs . Quotas as Revenue Raising Devices under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 975-981, December.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1991. "Endogenous labor supply in international trade theory : Two alternative models," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 105-120, February.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1984. "Trade policies in developing countries," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 519-569 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsImport Restrictions; Terms of Trade; Variable Labour Supply;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.