Endogenous labor supply in international trade theory : Two alternative models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismaël Fofana & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Developing Country Superwomen: Impacts of Trade Liberalisation on Female Market and Domestic Work," Cahiers de recherche 0519, CIRPEE.
- Gatsios, Konstantine, 2000. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Domestic Prices under Tariffs and Quotas: A Note," CEPR Discussion Papers 2593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:ijethy:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:73-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael Michael, 1995. "Tariffs, quotas, and voluntary export restraints with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu, 1995. "Quotas, GNP and labor supply in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 79-87.
- Takanori Ago & Tadashi Morita & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2017.
"Endogenous labor supply and international trade,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 13(1), pages 73-94, March.
- AGO Takanori & MORITA Tadashi & TABUCHI Takatoshi & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2014. "Endogenous Labor Supply and International Trade," Discussion papers 14062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tadashi Morita & Takanori Ago & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2015. "Endogenous Labor Supply and International Trade," ERSA conference papers ersa15p853, European Regional Science Association.
- Ma, Yan, 2009. "Trade theorems in a model of vertical production chain," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 70-80, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:30:y:1991:i:1-2:p:105-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.