Variable labour supply and the pure theory of international trade : An empirical note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli & Pasquale M. Sgro, 2003. "Tourism, Trade And Domestic Welfare," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 245-258, October.
- repec:gok:ijdcv1:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutten, Martine, 2008. "Medical migration : what can we learn from the UK's perspective ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4593, The World Bank.
- RUTTEN Martine & BLAKE Adam & REED Geoffrey, "undated". "The Economic Impact of Health Provision: A Preliminary CGE Assessment for the UK," EcoMod2003 330700128, EcoMod.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
- Martine Rutten, 2009.
"The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: A Receiving Country's Perspective,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 156-171, February.
- Martine Rutten, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: a Receiving CountryÕs Perspective," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070804, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Rutten, Martine & Reed, Geoffrey, 2009. "A comparative analysis of some policy options to reduce rationing in the UK's NHS: Lessons from a general equilibrium model incorporating positive health effects," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 221-233, January.
- Gatsios, Konstantine, 2000. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Domestic Prices under Tariffs and Quotas: A Note," CEPR Discussion Papers 2593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ma, Yan, 2009. "Trade theorems in a model of vertical production chain," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 70-80, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:10:y:1980:i:4:p:549-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.