Looking for Contagion: the Evidence from the ERM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Cipollini, Andrea & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2005.
"Testing for contagion: a conditional correlation analysis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 476-489, June.
- gulielmo maria caporale & rea cipollini & nicola spagnolo, 2004. "Testing For Contagion: A Conditional Correlation Analysis," International Finance 0406003, EconWPA.
- Sander, Harald & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2003. "Contagion and causality: an empirical investigation of four Asian crisis episodes," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 171-186, April.
- Margarida Abreu, 2003. "Contagion Phenomena in Financial Crises: Evidence from the Portuguese and Spanish Exchange Rate Crises in the Early Nineties," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Coudert, Virginie & Couharde, Cécile & Mignon, Valérie, 2011.
"Exchange rate volatility across financial crises,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3010-3018, November.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2010. "Exchange Rate Flexibility across Financial Crises," CEPN Working Papers hal-00845254, HAL.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2010. "Exchange Rate Flexibility Across Financial Crises," Working Papers 2010-08, CEPII research center.
- Sergio L. Schmukler, 2004. "Financial globalization: gain and pain for developing countries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 39-66.
- Renee Fry & Vance Martin & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Mardi Dungey, 2002. "International Contagion Effects from the Russian Crisis and the LTCM Near-Collapse," IMF Working Papers 02/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Fazio, Giorgio, 2007. "Extreme interdependence and extreme contagion between emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1261-1291, December.
- Toni Gravelle & Maral Kichian & James Morley, 2003. "Shift Contagion in Asset Markets," Staff Working Papers 03-5, Bank of Canada.
- Wajih Khallouli, 2008. "Shift-Contagion in Middle East and North Africa Stock Markets," Working Papers 420, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsContagion; ERM; Interdependence;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .