Glass Ceilings or Sticky Floors?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2001. "Getting Ahead: The Determinants of Payoffs to Internal Promotion for Young U.S. Men and Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 430, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P., 2002.
"The search for success: do the unemployed find stable employment?,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 717-735, December.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2000. "The search for success: do the unemployed find stable employment?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A, 2000.
" Gender and Racial Discrimination in Pay and Promotion for NHS Nurses,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(0), pages 801-835, Special I.
- Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A., 1999. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Pay and Promotion for NHS Nurses," IZA Discussion Papers 85, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fryer, Roland Jr., 2007. "Belief flipping in a dynamic model of statistical discrimination," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1151-1166, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgender gaps; glass ceilings; Promotion;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.