What Drives the FOMC's Dot Plots?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerlach, Stefan & Stuart, Rebecca, 2016.
"Joining the Dots: The FOMC and the future path of policy rates,"
Research Technical Papers
08/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Stuart, Rebecca, 2016. "Joining the dots: The FOMC and the future path of policy rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 11618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:60:y:2019:i:c:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerlach, Stefan & Stuart, Rebecca, 2019.
"Plotting interest rates: The FOMC's projections and the economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 198-211.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Stuart, Rebecca, 2018. "Plotting interest rates: The FOMC's projections and the economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nechio, Fernanda & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2016. "Has the Fed Fallen behind the Curve This Year?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve; interest rate expectations; interpolation; monetary policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-09-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2018-09-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-09-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:13117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.