Consumption, Income, and International Capital Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ronald Macdonald, 1995. "Consumption, Income, and International Capital Market Integration," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(3), pages 552-576, September.
- Ronald MacDonald & Tamim Bayoumi, 1994. "Consumption, Income, and International Capital Market Integration," IMF Working Papers 94/120, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008.
"Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Darvas, Zsolt & Szapáry, György, 2005. "Business Cycle Sychronization in the Enlarged EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 5179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2006. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU," Working Papers 0604, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995. "Financial integration in Europe : Evidence from Euler equation tests," Discussion Paper 1995-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pieterse-Bloem, M., 2011. "The effect of Emu on bond market integration and investor portfolio allocations," Other publications TiSEM 3c6ce80d-9260-424a-b889-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2006. "Mobilidade do Capital e Sustentabilidade Externa: uma aplicação da tese de F-H a Portugal (1910-2004)," GEMF Working Papers 2006-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Sarantis, Nicholas & Stewart, Chris, 2003. "Liquidity constraints, precautionary saving and aggregate consumption: an international comparison," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1151-1173, December.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Michael W. Klein, 1995. "A Provincial View of Capital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 5115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2003. "Measuring Capital Mobility in the Asia Pacific Rim," MPRA Paper 2208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Furstenberg, George M. von, 2006. "Consumption smoothing across states and time: International insurance versus foreign loans," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, January.
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Testing Permanent Income Hypothesis for Fiji," Macroeconomics 0511013, EconWPA.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Schüler, Martin, 2002.
"How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schüler, Martin & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2002. "How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis," Research Notes 3b, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Shin, Kwanho, 1998.
"Intranational business cycles in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 289-313, April.
- Gregory D. Hess & Kwanho Shin, 1995. "Intranational business cycles in the United States," Research Working Paper 95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "L’Intégration Européenne et la Soutenabilité Externe de l’Union Européenne: une application de la thèse de Feldstein-Horioka," GEMF Working Papers 2007-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Colin Allitt & Imad Moosa, 1998. "Consumption patterns as a measure of capital mobility: evidence from some APEC countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 885-891.
- de Brouwer,Gordon, 1999. "Financial Integration in East Asia," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521651486.
- A. Scorcu, 1997. "Contiguita' territoriale e shock sul consumo nelle regioni italiane," Working Papers 277, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Egil Matsen & Øystein Thøgersen, 2000. "Financial Integration and Consumption Comovements in the Nordic Countries," Working Paper Series 1502, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Sharma, Kanhaiya Lal, 2007. "Testing the permanent income hypothesis in the developing and developed countries: A comparison between Fiji and Australia," MPRA Paper 2725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, H. Youn, 2014. "International financial integration and risk sharing among countries: A production-based approach," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 16-35.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; International Capital Markets;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .