Maintaining environmental quality for overlapping generations: Some reflections on the US sky trust initiative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles, 2005.
"Optimal growth with pollution: how to use pollution permits?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1597-1609, September.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 2004. "Optimal growth with pollution : how to use pollution permits ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane & PRIEUR, Fabien, 2005. "Intergenerational transfers of pollution rights and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2005042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsOLG models; environmental quality;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2005074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .