¿Que Tan Segmentado Era El Mercado Laboral Colombiano En La Decada De Los Noventa?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gracia Orlando & Gustavo Hernández & Juan Mauricio Ramirez, 2001. "Diferenciales salariales y mercados laborales en la industria colombiana," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
- Cain, Glen G, 1976. "The Challenge of Segmented Labor Market Theories to Orthodox Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1215-1257, December.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1985. "A Test of Dual Labor Market Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 792-805, September.
- William T. Dickens & Kevin Lang, 1985. "Testing Dual Labor Market Theory: A Reconsideration of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magnac, Th, 1991. "Segmented or Competitive Labor Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 165-187, January.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2003.
"The Implications of Capital-Skill Complementarity in Economies with Large Informal Sectors,"
- Pedro Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2004. "The implications of capital-skill complementarity in economies with large informal sectors," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0404, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Gonzalez Palomino, 2014. "Diferencias en los ingresos laborales en Colombia, 2001?2006: un análisis de descomposición de Oaxaca para los sectores formal e informal," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSegmentación; Mercado Laboral;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000149:003829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.