Efectos de la coyuntura y de las tendencias tecnológicas sobre los diarios impresos en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Gentzkow, 2006. "Valuing New Goods in a Model with Complementarities: Online Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 12562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hsiang Iris Chyi & Dominic Lasorsa, 2002. "An Explorative Study on the Market Relation Between Online and Print Newspapers," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 91-106.
- David Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2007.
"The Industrial Organization of Markets with Two-Sided Platforms,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 3.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2005. "The Industrial Organization of Markets with Two-Sided Platforms," NBER Working Papers 11603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2005. "The Impact of Internet on the Market for Daily Newspapers in Italy," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/12, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsDesarrollo industrial; Prensa impresa; Internet; Publicidad en periódicos; Andiarios; Colombia;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:009061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.