An Explorative Study on the Market Relation Between Online and Print Newspapers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Lindstädt & Oliver Budzinski, 2012.
"Newspaper and Internet Display Advertising – Co-Existence or Substitution?,"
114/12, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Lindstädt, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2012. "Newspaper and internet display advertising - co-existence or substitution?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 74, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Luis Alberto Zuleta J. & Sandra Zuluaga & Alejandro Becerra & Astrid Bermúdez, 2009. "Efectos de la coyuntura y de las tendencias tecnológicas sobre los diarios impresos en Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 009061, FEDESARROLLO.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:535-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kekezi, Orsa & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "Geography and Media – Does a Local Editorial Office Increase the Consumption of Local News?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 447, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nadine Lindstädt & Oliver Budzinski, 2011.
"Newspaper vs. Online Advertising – Is There a Niche for Newspapers in Modern Advertising Markets?,"
113/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Lindstädt, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2012. "Newspaper vs. online advertising - Is there a niche for newspapers in modern advertising markets?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 73, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jmedec:v:15:y:2002:i:2:p:91-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/HMEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.