Acumulación de capital humano y gasto público en educación: Un Modelo OLG para Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- David Croix & Philippe Michel, 2007.
"Education and growth with endogenous debt constraints,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(3), pages 509-530, December.
- David, DE LA CROIX, 2004. "Education and Growth with Endogenous Debt Constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- DE LA CROIX, David & MICHEL, Philippe, 2004. "Education and growth with endogenous debt constraints," CORE Discussion Papers 2004074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE LA CROIX, David & MICHEL, Philippe, 2007. "Education and growth with endogenous debt constraints," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1991, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Soares, Jorge, 2003. "Self-interest and public funding of education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 703-727, March.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-834, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGasto públic; crecimiento; bienestar; generaciones traslapadas OLG;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000118:001943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bricelda Delgado Martínez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Bricelda Delgado Martínez to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.