Colombia And The War On Drugs, How Short Is The Short Run?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven D. Levitt, 2003. "Review of Drug War Heresies by MacCoun and Reuter," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 540-544, June.
- Saffer, Henry & Chaloupka, Frank, 1999. "The Demand for Illicit Drugs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(3), pages 401-411, July.
- H Saffer & FJ Chaloupka & D Dave, 2001. "State Drug Control Spending And Illicit Drug Participation," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 150-161, April.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Michael Grossman & John A. Tauras, 1999. "The Demand for Cocaine and Marijuana by Youth," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Analysis of Substance Use and Abuse: An Integration of Econometrics and Behavioral Economic Research, pages 133-156 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herschel Grossman & Daniel Mejía, 2008. "The war against drug producers," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Daniel Mejía & Pascual Restrepo, 2008.
"The War on Illegal Drug Production and Trafficking: An Economic Evaluation of Plan Colombia,"
005123, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Daniel Mejía & Pascual Restrepo, 2008. "The War on Illegal Drug Production and Trafficking: An Economic Evaluation of Plan Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 53, Households in Conflict Network.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 2009. "Lessons from Colombian Economic Development," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005541, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Laura Atuesta & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2013. "Economic Welfare Analysis Of The Legalization Of Drugs: A Cge Microsimulation Model For Colombia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 190-211, March.
- Hernán Maldonado Jaramillo, 2006. "Anti-Drug Policies: On The Wrong Path To Peace," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002011, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsWar on drugs;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:002133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .