The Structure of Business R&D: Recent Trends and Measurement Implications
This work was supported by The National Science Foundation project “Internationally Comparable Science, Technology, and Competitiveness Indicators” (SRS00-99594) and the International Economic program of The Conference Board. Inklaar, McGuckin and van Ark are with The Conference Board and Growth and Development Center of the University of Groningen and Sean Dougherty is with the OECD. Thanks go to Shannon Mok, Jasminee Persaud, Tony Spera and Johanna von Braun for excellent research assistance at various stages of the project.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in International Journal of Foresight and Innovation Policy, Vol. 4 (2008), Issue 1/2.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (212) 759-0900
Fax: (212) 980-7014
Web page: http://www.conference-board.org/publications/publicationlistall.cfm?sort=type#EconomicWorkingPaper
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Bart van Ark, 2007.
"International Comparisons of R&D Expenditure: Does an R&D PPP Make a Difference?,"
NBER Working Papers
12829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Bart van Ark, 2007. "International Comparisons of R&D Expenditure: Does an R&D PPP Make a Difference?," NBER Chapters, in: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches, pages 291-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Bart van Ark, 2003. "International Comparisons of R&D Expenditure: Does an R&D PPP make a difference?," Economics Program Working Papers 03-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program, revised Jun 2006.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 179-193, March.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patel, Pari & Vega, Modesto, 1999. "Patterns of internationalisation of corporate technology: location vs. home country advantages1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 145-155, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnf:wpaper:0401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (A Ozyildirim)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.