The Structure of Business R&D: Recent Trends and Measurement Implications
This work was supported by The National Science Foundation project “Internationally Comparable Science, Technology, and Competitiveness Indicators” (SRS00-99594) and the International Economic program of The Conference Board. Inklaar, McGuckin and van Ark are with The Conference Board and Growth and Development Center of the University of Groningen and Sean Dougherty is with the OECD. Thanks go to Shannon Mok, Jasminee Persaud, Tony Spera and Johanna von Braun for excellent research assistance at various stages of the project.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in International Journal of Foresight and Innovation Policy, Vol. 4 (2008), Issue 1/2.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 845 Third Avenue, New York, New York 10022-6679|
Phone: (212) 759-0900
Fax: (212) 980-7014
Web page: http://www.conference-board.org/publications/publicationlistall.cfm?sort=type#EconomicWorkingPaper
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Bart van Ark, 2007.
"International Comparisons of R&D Expenditure: Does an R&D PPP Make a Difference?,"
in: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches, pages 291-322
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Bart van Ark, 2007. "International Comparisons of R&D Expenditure: Does an R&D PPP Make a Difference?," NBER Working Papers 12829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Bart van Ark, 2003. "International Comparisons of R&D Expenditure: Does an R&D PPP make a difference?," Economics Program Working Papers 03-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program, revised Jun 2006.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 179-193, March.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patel, Pari & Vega, Modesto, 1999. "Patterns of internationalisation of corporate technology: location vs. home country advantages1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 145-155, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnf:wpaper:0401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (A Ozyildirim)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.