Optimum Currency Area Indices - How Close is the Czech Republic to the Eurozone?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "Operationalizing the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 1484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Michael Flad & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Economic and monetary integration of the new Member States - helping to chart the route," Occasional Paper Series 36, European Central Bank.
- Roman Horváth & Zuzana Kuèerová, 2005. "Real Exchange Rates and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence from Developed Economies," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(5-6), pages 253-266, May.
- Horváth, Roman & Komárek, Luboš, 2003. "OPTIMUM CURRENCY AREA INDICES : EVIDENCE FROM THE 1990s," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 665, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; EU/eurozone; exchange rate; optimum currency area theory; transition.;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2005-04-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-04-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-04-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2003/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .