Recent Psychological Studies of Behavior Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grether, David M, 1978. "Recent Psychological Studies of Behavior under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 70-74, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ananda Ganguly & John Kagel & Donald Moser, 2000.
"Do Asset Market Prices Reflect Traders' Judgment Biases?,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 219-245, May.
- Ganguly, Ananda R & Kagel, John H & Moser, Donald V, 2000. "Do Asset Market Prices Reflect Traders' Judgment Biases?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 219-245, May.
- Paul L. Joskow & Roger G. Noll, 1981.
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 1-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., "undated". "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working Papers 213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- P. L. Joskow & R. G. Noll, 1978. "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working papers 218, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Silva Lopes, Artur, 1994.
"A "hipótese das expectativas racionais": teoria e realidade (uma visita guiada à literatura até 1992)
[The "rational expectations hypothesis": theory and reality (a guided tour ," MPRA Paper 9699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jul 2008.
- Holt, Charles A. & Smith, Angela M., 2009. "An update on Bayesian updating," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 125-134, February.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Barron, Kai, 2016.
"Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change
SP II 2016-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Barron, Kai, 2018. "Belief updating: Does the 'good-news, bad-news' asymmetry extend to purely financial domains?," MPRA Paper 84742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Machina, Mark J, 1982.
""Expected Utility" Analysis without the Independence Axiom,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 277-323, March.
- Mark J Machina, 1982. ""Expected Utility" Analysis without the Independence Axiom," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7650, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.