Price Controls, Inflation, and Welfare in the Steady-State
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barzel, Yoram, 1974. "A Theory of Rationing by Waiting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 73-95, April.
- Aschauer, David & Greenwood, Jeremy, 1983. "A Further Exploration in the Theory of Exchange Rate Regimes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 868-875, October.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1985. "Anticipated Devaluations, Currency Flight, and Direct Trade Controls in a Monetary Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 386-401, June.
- Osband, Kent, 1992. "Economic Crisis in a Shortage Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 673-690, August.
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W & McMahon, Walter W, 1987. "Stagflation and Shortageflation: A Comparative Approach," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 176-197.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1987. " Queue-Rationing and Price Dynamics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 469-485.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Sichel, Daniel E., 1990. "The demand for money," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 299-356 Elsevier.
- Podkaminer, Leon, 1988. "Disequilibrium in Poland's consumer markets: Further evidence on intermarket spillovers," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 43-60, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.