Price Controls, Inflation, and Welfare in the Steady-State
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Podkaminer, Leon, 1988. "Disequilibrium in Poland's consumer markets: Further evidence on intermarket spillovers," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 43-60, March.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1987. " Queue-Rationing and Price Dynamics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 469-85.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Sichel, Daniel E., 1990. "The demand for money," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 299-356 Elsevier.
- Barzel, Yoram, 1974. "A Theory of Rationing by Waiting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 73-95, April.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1985. "Anticipated Devaluations, Currency Flight, and Direct Trade Controls in a Monetary Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 386-401, June.
- Osband, Kent, 1992. "Economic Crisis in a Shortage Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 673-90, August.
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W & McMahon, Walter W, 1987. "Stagflation and Shortageflation: A Comparative Approach," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 176-97.
- Aschauer, David & Greenwood, Jeremy, 1983. "A Further Exploration in the Theory of Exchange Rate Regimes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 868-75, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.