Economic Crisis in a Shortage Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Lott, 1983. "Are Women Economists at a Disadvantage in Publishing Journal Articles? A Methodological Comment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 133-138, Apr-Jun.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1989. "Pay Equality and Industrial Politics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 561-580, June.
- McDowell, John M & Melvin, Michael, 1983. "The Determinants of Co-Authorship: An Analysis of the Economics Literature," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 155-160, February.
- Garvey, Gerald T & Swan, Peter L, 1992. "Managerial Objectives, Capital Structure, and the Provision of Worker Incentives," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(4), pages 357-379, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "Price Controls, Inflation, and Welfare in the Steady-State," UCLA Economics Working Papers 684, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2002.
"Accounting for growth in post-Soviet Russia,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 221-239, March.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 1998. "Accounting for Growth in Post-Soviet Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 127, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniel Berkowitz and David N. DeJong & Daniel Berkowitz and David N. DeJong, 1999. "Accounting for Growth in Post-Soviet Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 256, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bennett, John & Dixon, Huw David, 1995.
"Macroeconomic equilibrium and reform in a transitional economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1465-1485, October.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1993. "Macroeconomic Equilibrium and Reform in a Transitional Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- von Furstenberg, George M & Spangenberg, Nicholas O, 1996. "The Political Temptations of Rationing by Insiders," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 69-81, July.
- Alexeev, Michael & Sabyr, Lyaziza, 2004. "Black markets and pre-reform crises in former socialist economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Alexeev, Michael & Leitzel, James, 2001.
"Income distribution and price controls: Targeting a social safety net during economic transition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1647-1663, October.
- Michael Alexeev & James Leitzel, 1999. "Income Distribution and Price Controls: Targeting a Social Safety Net During Economic Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 281, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brennan Platt, 2009. "Queue-rationed equilibria with fixed costs of waiting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 247-274, August.
- Reynolds, Douglas B. & Kolodziej, Marek, 2008. "Former Soviet Union oil production and GDP decline: Granger causality and the multi-cycle Hubbert curve," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 271-289, March.
- Robert K. Kaufmann, 2014. "The End of Cheap Oil: Economic, Social, and Political Change in the US and Former Soviet Union," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-17, September.
- Berkowitz, Daniel, 1996. "On the persistence of rationing following liberalization: A theory for economies in transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1259-1279, June.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1993. "The Benefits of Imperfect Competition Under Price Controls," UCLA Economics Working Papers 692, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:100:y:1992:i:4:p:673-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .