The Economics of Information: A Sequential Model of Capital Mobility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McCall, John J. & McCall, Brian P., 1984. "The economics of information: A sequential model of capital mobility," Discussion Papers, Series I 186, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Linneman, Peter & Graves, Philip E., 1983.
"Migration and job change: A multinomial logit approach,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, November.
- Linneman, Peter D. & Graves, Philip E., 1983. "Migration and job change: a multinomial logit approach," MPRA Paper 19922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1979. "The Migration Decision: What Role Does Job Mobility Play?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 775-786, December.
- Pascal, Anthony H. & McCall, John J., 1980. "Agglomeration economies, search costs, and industrial location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 383-388, November.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- S.A. Lippman & R.P. Rumelt, 1982. "Uncertain Imitability: An Analysis of Interfirm Differences in Efficiency under Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 418-438, Autumn.
- Katz, Eliakim & Stark, Oded, 1984. "Migration and Asymmetric Information: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 533-534, June.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Neumann, George R, 1981. "Individual Effects in a Nonlinear Model: Explicit Treatment of Heterogeneity in the Empirical Job-Search Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 965-979, June.
- Gerking, Shelby D. & Mutti, John H., 1983. "Factor rewards and the international migration of unskilled labor: A model with capital mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 367-380, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seifert-Vogt, Hans G., 1989. "An econometric model of guest-worker migrations to and from the FRG based on an individual decision theoretical approach," Discussion Papers, Series II 85, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Hans Günther Seifert-Vogt, 1987. "International Migration under Incomplete Information," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(II), pages 199-218, June.
- Seifert-Vogt, Hans G., 1988. "Über optimale Migrationsentscheidungen in einem Multi-Armed-Bandit-Migrationsmodell mit risikoaversen Migranten und variierendem Risiko," Discussion Papers, Series II 55, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .