Resource Depletion with Technological Uncertainty and the Rawlsian Fairness Principle
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1959. "Stationary Ordinal Utility and Impatience," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 81, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Riley, John G, 1976.
" Further Remarks on the Rawlsian Principle of Just Saving,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 16-25.
- John G. Riley, 1974. "Further Remarks on the Rawlsian Principle of Just Saving," UCLA Economics Working Papers 053, UCLA Department of Economics.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Phelps, Edmund S & Riley, J G, 1978. "Rawlsian Growth: Dynamic Programming of Capital and Wealth for Intergeneration "Maximin" Justice," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 103-20, February.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1974. "On some alternative criteria for justice between generations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 405-423, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.