Stationary Ordinal Utility and Impatience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson & Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Complete Capital Model Involving Heterogeneous Capital Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(4), pages 537-562.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Arnaud Z. Dragicevic, 2019. "Market Coordination Under Non-Equilibrium Dynamics," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 697-715, September.
- Endress, Lee H. & Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A., 2014. "Intergenerational equity with individual impatience in a model of optimal and sustainable growth," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 620-635.
- Besime Fekri Ziberi & Donat Rexha & Xhemazie Ibraimi & Besnik Avdiaj, 2022. "Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Education on Economic Growth," Economies, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-10, April.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "A Path Through the Wilderness: Time Discounting in Growth Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Liuchun Deng & Minako Fujio & M. Ali Khan, 2022. "On Sustainability and Survivability in the Matchbox Two-Sector Model: A Complete Characterization of Optimal Extinction," Papers 2202.02209, arXiv.org.
- Fujio, Minako, 2008. "Undiscounted optimal growth in a Leontief two-sector model with circulating capital: The case of a capital-intensive consumption good," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 420-436, May.
- Lindenberger, Dietmar & Kümmel, Reiner, 2011. "Energy and the state of nations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6010-6018.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1978. "The Optimal Exploitation of an Unknown Reserve," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 621-636.
- Edmond S. Phelps, 1961. "The Accumulation of Risky Capital: A Discrete-Time Sequential Utility Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 109, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lee H. Endress & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2013. "Intergenerational Equity with Individual Impatience in an OLG Model of Optimal and Sustainable Growth," Working Papers 2013-9, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2010. "On locally optimal programs in the Robinson–Solow–Srinivasan model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 65-92, February.
- Liuchun Deng & Minako Fujio & M. Ali Khan, 2023. "On optimal extinction in the matchbox two-sector model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 76(2), pages 445-494, August.
- Shuo Lu & Yong Zhou & Wei Song, 2021. "Uncoordinated urbanization and economic growth—The moderating role of natural resources," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 2071-2098, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1996. "On Collaboratin," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 40(2), pages 16-21, October.
- T.N. Srinivasan, 1962. "On a Two Sector Model of Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 139R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Steinar Strøm & Jon Vislie, 2019. "Wealth Management and Uncertain Tipping Points," CESifo Working Paper Series 7487, CESifo.
- Khalifa, Sherif, 2011. "Undiscounted optimal growth with consumable capital and labor-intensive consumption goods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1673-1682, July.
- Khalifa, Sherif, 2013. "Undiscounted optimal growth with consumable capital and capital-intensive consumption goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 118-135.
- Lauwers, Luc, 1998. "Intertemporal objective functions: Strong pareto versus anonymity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 37-55, January.
- Albert Ando, 1964. "An Empirical Model of United States Economic Growth: An Exploratory Study in Applied Capital Theory," NBER Chapters, in: Models of Income Determination, pages 327-379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Brittany Ladd (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.