Établir des groupes de régions économiques comparables au Canada : une analyse par grappes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Michael Ray & Rodolphe H. Lamarche & Ian R. MacLachlan, 2013. "Restoring the "Regional" to Regional Policy: A Regional Typology of Western Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(3), pages 411-430, September.
- Franz Kronthaler, 2005. "Economic capability of East German regions: Results of a cluster analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 739-750.
- Marcelin Joanis & Fernand Martin, 2005. "La dimension territoriale des politiques de développement économique au Québec: enjeux contemporains," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2005rb-01, CIRANO.
- Christine M. Aumayr, 2007. "European Region Types in EU-25," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 109-147, September.
- Luca Salvati & Alberto Sabbi, 2014. "Identifying urban diffusion in compact cities through a comparative multivariate procedure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 557-575, September.
- François Vaillancourt & Suzie St-Cerny & Claude Montmarquette & Mathieu Laberge & Pierre Fortin & Youri Chassin & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Marcelin Joanis & Luc Godbout, 2009. "Le Québec économique 2009," CIRANO Monographs, CIRANO, number 2009mo-03, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Corinna Kleinert & Alexander Vosseler & Uwe Blien, 2018. "Classifying vocational training markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 61(1), pages 31-48, July.
- Marina Capparucci & Emanuela Ghignoni & Alina Verashchagina & Natalia Vorozhbit, 2015. "The Drivers of Innovation in the Italian Manufacturing Sector," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 111-128.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2008.
"The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Fritsch, Michael & Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "The effect of new business formation on regional development over time: the case of Germany," Freiberg Working Papers 2006/13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "The Effect of New Business Formation on Regional Development over Time: The Case of Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Mircea Vultur & Louis Cornelissen, 2019. "Polygraphie du chômage des jeunes au Québec et au Canada (1998-2018)," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-32, CIRANO.
- Javier Changoluisa & Michael Fritsch, 2020.
"New Business Formation and Incumbents’ Perception of Competitive Pressure,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 56(1), pages 165-197, February.
- Javier Changoluisa & Michael Fritsch, 2016. "New Business Formation and Incumbents' Perception of Competitive Pressure," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2011.
"Locational conditions, cooperation, and innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 543-575, June.
- Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 136, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sipos-Gug Sebastian & Badulescu Alina-Daciana, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Activity In Romania - A Time Series Clustering Analysis At The Nuts3 Level," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 673-682, July.
- Michael Wyrwich & Michael Stuetzer & Rolf Sternberg, 2016.
"Entrepreneurial role models, fear of failure, and institutional approval of entrepreneurship: a tale of two regions,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 467-492, March.
- Wyrwich, Michael & Stuetzer, Michael & Sternberg, Rolf, 2016. "Entrepreneurial role models, fear of failure, and institutional approval of entrepreneurship: A tale of two regions," MPRA Paper 74241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blien, Uwe & Hirschenauer, Franziska & Phan thi Hong, Van, 2006. "Model-based classification of regional labour markets : for purposes of labour market policy," IAB Discussion Paper 200629, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2009.
"Start-ups, Long- and Short-Term Survivors and their Effect on Regional Employment Growth,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2009-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Start-ups, Long- and Short-Term Survivors and their Effect on Regional Employment Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1102, European Regional Science Association.
- Oksana Shubat & Irina Shmarova, 2017. "Cluster Analysis as an Analytical Tool of Population Policy," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1175-1183.
- Knut Koschatzky & Elisabeth Baier, 2012. "The Impact of Regional Institutional Characteristics on the Location of MNCs – a European Perspective," Chapters, in: Martin Heidenreich (ed.), Innovation and Institutional Embeddedness of Multinational Companies, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander Kritikos, 2010.
"Start-ups by the unemployed: characteristics, survival and direct employment effects,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 71-92, July.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007. "Start-Ups by the Unemployed: Characteristics, Survival and Direct Employment Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3220, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Start-Ups by the Unemployed: Characteristics, Survival and Direct Employment Effects," Working Papers 008, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Peter Huber, 2009.
"Regional Labour Market Disparities in an Enlarged European Union,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Paul Blokker & Bruno Dallago (ed.), Regional Diversity and Local Development in the New Member States, chapter 5, pages 122-165,
- Peter Huber, 2008. "Regional Labour Market Disparities in an Enlarged European Union," WIFO Working Papers 309, WIFO.
- Block, Joern & Spiegel, Frank, 2011. "Family Firms and Regional Innovation Activity: Evidence from the German Mittelstand," MPRA Paper 28604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Blien & Franziska Hirschenauer & Phan Thi Hong Van, 2010. "Classification of regional labour markets for purposes of labour market policy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 859-880, November.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2020. "The value orientation of entrepreneurs in challenging institutional contexts: Insights from a unique historical episode," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Block, J.H. & Spiegel, F., 2013. "Family firm density and regional innovation output: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 270-280.
- Eichhorst, Anja, 2007. "Evaluating the need assessment in fiscal equalization schemes at the local government level," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 745-770, October.
- Aldona Standar & Agnieszka Kozera, 2019. "The Role of Local Finance in Overcoming Socioeconomic Inequalities in Polish Rural Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-28, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2016s-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Webmaster (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.