Établir des groupes de régions économiques comparables au Canada : une analyse par grappes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Michael Ray & Rodolphe H. Lamarche & Ian R. MacLachlan, 2013. "Restoring the "Regional" to Regional Policy: A Regional Typology of Western Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(3), pages 411-430, September.
- Franz Kronthaler, 2005. "Economic capability of East German regions: Results of a cluster analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 739-750.
- Marcelin Joanis & Fernand Martin, 2005. "La dimension territoriale des politiques de développement économique au Québec: enjeux contemporains," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2005rb-01, CIRANO.
- Christine M. Aumayr, 2007. "European Region Types in EU-25," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 109-147, September.
- Luca Salvati & Alberto Sabbi, 2014. "Identifying urban diffusion in compact cities through a comparative multivariate procedure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 557-575, September.
- François Vaillancourt & Suzie St-Cerny & Claude Montmarquette & Mathieu Laberge & Pierre Fortin & Youri Chassin & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Marcelin Joanis & Luc Godbout, 2009. "Le Québec économique 2009," CIRANO Monographs, CIRANO, number 2009mo-03.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2016s-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.