Dynamic Prevention in Short Term Insurance Contracts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Martin Boyer & Karine Gobert, 2008. "Dynamic Prevention in Short-Term Insurance Contracts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(2), pages 289-312.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joskow, Paul L, 1985.
"Vertical Integration and Long-term Contracts: The Case of Coal-burning Electric Generating Plants,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 33-80, Spring.
- Paul Joskow, 1984. "Vertical Integration and Long Term Contracts: The Case of Coal Burning Electric Generating Plants," Working papers 361, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1988. "Asset Specificity and the Structure of Vertical Relationships: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 95-117, Spring.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Macho, Ines & Rey, Patrick & Salanie, Bernard, 1994.
"Repeated moral hazard: The role of memory, commitment, and the access to credit markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1527-1553, October.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Macho, I. & Rey, P. & Salanié, B., 1989. "Repeated Moral Hazard: The Role of Memory, Commitment, and the Access to Credit Markets," DELTA Working Papers 89-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Chiappori, P.A. & Macho, I. & Rey, p. & Salanie, B., 1994. "Repeated Moral Hazard: The Role of Memory, Commitment, and the Acces to Credit Markets," Papers 06, Laval - Laboratoire Econometrie.
- Bruno Jullien & Georges Dionne & Bernard Caillaud, 2000. "Corporate insurance with optimal financial contracting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 77-105.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance; Prevention; Commitment; Contract Theory; Moral Hazard; Assurance; Prévention; Engagement; Théorie des contrats; Aléa Moral;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2001s-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.