Invoicing Currency, Firm Size, and Hedging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Betts, Caroline & Devereux, Michael B., 1996. "The exchange rate in a model of pricing-to-market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1007-1021, April.
- Nicolas Berman & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2012. "How do Different Exporters React to Exchange Rate Changes?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(1), pages 437-492.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2014.
"Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(7), pages 1942-1978, July.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Staff Reports 586, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," NBER Working Papers 18615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleg Itskhoki, 2013. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," 2013 Meeting Papers 1130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Working Paper Research 238, National Bank of Belgium.
- Amiti, Mary & Itskhoki, Oleg & Konings, Jozef, 2012. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," CEPR Discussion Papers 9260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chung, Wanyu, 2016. "Imported inputs and invoicing currency choice: Theory and evidence from UK transaction data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 237-250.
- Wanyu Chung, 2014. "Imported Inputs and Invoicing Currency Choice: Theory and Evidence from UK Transaction Data," Discussion Papers 2014-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Maria V. Sokolova, 2016. "Better More Than One: Portfolio Currency Pricing and Exchange Rate Hedging," IHEID Working Papers 03-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Maria V. Sokolova, 2015. "Strategic Currency Choice in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 5574, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsInvoicing currency; Financial hedging; Firm-level data;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2012-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .