Disparities in Pension Financing in Europe: Economic and Financial Consequences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Didier Blanchet, 1992. "Retraites et croissance à long terme. Un essai de simulation," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(4), pages 1-16.
- Imrohoroglu, Selahattin, 1998.
"A Quantitative Analysis of Capital Income Taxation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 307-328, May.
- Imrohoroglu, S., 1997. "A Quantitative Analysis of Capital Income Taxation," Papers 1997/12, Koc University.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Antoine d'Autume & Alain Quinet, 2001.
"Une maquette de moyen terme de l'économie française,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 1-21.
- Antoine d’Autume & Alain Quinet, 2001. "Une maquette de moyen terme de l'économie française," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 148(2), pages 1-21.
- D'Autume, A. & Quinet, A., 1999. "Une maquette de moyen terme de l'economie francaise," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.55, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Antoine D'Autume & Alain Quinet, 2001. "Une maquette de moyen terme de l'économie française," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00202027, HAL.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Christina Benita Wilke, 2003. "The German Public Pension System: How it Was, How it Will Be," MEA discussion paper series 03034, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan & Christina B. Wilke, 2003. "The German Public Pension System: How it Was, How it Will Be," Working Papers wp041, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Blake, David, 2003. "UK pension fund management after Myners: the hunt for correlation begins," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24833, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Leibfritz, Willi (ed.), 1999. "Generational Accounting around the World," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226032139, October.
- Jean-Michel Hourriez & Bernard Legris, 1995. "Le niveau de vie relatif des personnes âgées," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 283(1), pages 137-158.
- Didier Blanchet & Louis-Paul Pele, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement in France," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 101-133 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number auer99-1, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Introduction to "Generational Accounting around the World"," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions; Ageing; CGEM; Demoeconomics; Demography;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2006-05-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2006-05-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2006-05-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-27 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PBE-2006-05-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2006-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.