Report NEP-CMP-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikael Bask & Tung Liu & Anna Widerberg, 2006. "The Stability of Electricity Prices: Estimation and Inference of the Lyapunov Exponent," Working Papers 200603, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Ludwig, 2004. "Improving Tatonnement Methods of Solving Heterogeneous Agent Models," MEA discussion paper series 04058, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Viviana Fernandez & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Portfolio management implications of volatility shifts: Evidence from simulated data," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp131, IIIS.
- Armin Scholl & Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner, 2006. "The sequence-dependent assembly line balancing problem," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 18/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jean Chateau, 2006. "Disparities in Pension Financing in Europe: Economic and Financial Consequences," Working Papers 2006-09, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:04064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore