Grandfathers and Grandsons: SHould Transfers be Targeted to Women?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cesar Martinelli & Susan W. Parker, 2003. "Should Transfers To Poor Families Be Conditional On School Attendance? A Household Bargaining Perspective," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 523-544, May.
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2012.
"Food and Cash Transfers: Evidence from Colombia,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(559), pages 92-124, March.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Battistin, Erich & Mesnard, Alice, 2009. "Food and Cash Transfers: Evidence from Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 7326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2009. "Food and cash transfers: evidence from Colombia," IFS Working Papers W09/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Browning, Martin & Francois Bourguignon & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Valerie Lechene, 1994.
"Income and Outcomes: A Structural Model of Intrahousehold Allocation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1067-1096, December.
- Browning, M. & Bourguignon, F. & Chiappori, P.A. & Lechene, V., 1992. "Incomes and Outcomes: A structural Model of Intra-Household Allocation," DELTA Working Papers 92-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Luis Rubalcava & Dante Contreras, 2000. "Does Gender and Birth Order Matter when Parents Specialize in Child’s Nutrition? Evidence from Chile," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 353-386, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Juarez & Tobias Pfutze, 2015.
"The Effects of a Noncontributory Pension Program on Labor Force Participation: The Case of 70 y Más in Mexico,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 685-713.
- Laura Juárez González & Tobias Pfutze, 2014. "The Effects of a Non-Contributory Pension Program on Labor Force Participation: The Case of 70 y Más in Mexico," Working Papers 2014-12, Banco de México.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-04-03 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cie:wpaper:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Dominguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciitamx.html .