Report NEP-DEM-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristiina Huttunen & Jenni Kellokumpu, 2012. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples? Fertility Decisions," Working Papers 29, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Heizler, Odelia & Kimhi, Ayal, 2011. "Does Family Composition Affect Social Networking?," Discussion Papers 121698, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Martha J. Bailey & Brad Hershbein & Amalia R. Miller, 2012. "The Opt-In Revolution? Contraception and the Gender Gap in Wages," NBER Working Papers 17922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilio Gutierrez & Laura Juarez & Adrian Rubli, 2011. "Grandfathers and Grandsons: SHould Transfers be Targeted to Women?," Working Papers 1103, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Mångs, Andreas, 2011. "Self-Employment and the Gender Division of Labour: The Swedish Experience," CAFO Working Papers 2011:4, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Fitzsimons, Emla & Malde, Bansi & Mesnard, Alice & Vera-Hernández, Marcos, 2012. "Household Responses to Information on Child Nutrition: Experimental Evidence from Malawi," CEPR Discussion Papers 8915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drasch, Katrin, 2012. "Between familial imprinting and institutional regulation: Family related employment interruptions of women in Germany before and after the German reunification," IAB Discussion Paper 201209, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Magnus Hatlebakk, 2012. "Malnutrition in South-Asia. Poverty, diet or lack of female empowerment?," CMI Working Papers 4, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Oecd, 2012. "What Kinds of Careers do Boys and Girls Expect for Themselves?," PISA in Focus 14, OECD Publishing.
- Stephan Humpert, 2012. "Age and Gender Differences in Job Opportunities," Working Paper Series in Economics 235, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Adida, Claire L. & Laitin, David D. & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2012. "Gender, Economic Development and Islam: A Perspective from France," IZA Discussion Papers 6421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus, 2012. "Executive board composition and bank risk taking," Discussion Papers 03/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Green, David A. & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "Ageing and Literacy Skills: Evidence from Canada, Norway and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 6424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arbel, Yuval & Tobol, Yossi & Siniver, Erez, 2012. "Social Involvement and Level of Household Income among Immigrants: New Evidence from the Israeli Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 6416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oecd, 2012. "How Are Girls Doing in School – and Women Doing in Employment – Around the World?," Education Indicators in Focus 3, OECD Publishing.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Anna Matysiak, 2012. "Czy znamy lekarstwo na nisk¹ dzietnoœæ? Wyniki miêdzynarodowych badañ ewaluacyjnych na temat polityki rodzinnej," Working Papers 47, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Ilmakunnas, Seija, 2012. "Age segregation and hiring of older employees: low mobility revisited," MPRA Paper 37655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meghan Skira, 2012. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 792, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Aug 2013.